APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023/24 SEASON ARE NOW OPEN!
The ALS are always striving to improve our processes and services. We have therefore made changes to our application process, not only will it be easier and more streamlined this season but also in the future. All returning 2022-23 Lifeguards must complete the application in full.
The application process will take approximately 45 minutes, and once our applications close, you can expect to hear an update on your application within 5 days.
Below is a list of supporting documents required to complete your application:
- Personal and emergency details
- Financial details – Bank/Superannuation/Tax File Number
- Uniform size
- Current Drivers’ licence
- Copies of your qualifications or SurfGuard award report – if you are unsure visit the SLSA Member Portal here.
- Awards and Qualifications Chart – If you need to know the awards criteria download the Awards and Qualifications Chart.
- The 2023/24 Course Calendar will be available at the end of July, however, if you are missing: HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid OR HLTAID015 – Provide Advanced Resuscitation Techniques- please visit the ALA Courses in your region.
To apply click on the red box 'Apply for this job'